What are they?
- Extracts from flowers, plants and trees.
- 38 of them from a natural system of healing.
- Concentrated essences made into bespoke remedies.
I make each and every flower essence/remedy tailored for only you. This allows the Bach Flower Essences to be personal to you, which aids on the road to recovery in the short term, but also yields sustained benefits in the long term.
What do they do?
- Cleanse and detox, reduce pain, quickly overcome jet-lag.
- Reduce stress, give confidence, and focus the mind.
- Reduce fear/anxiety, restore feeling of tranquility and normality.
On the emotional level, there are essences that reduce fears, despondency, discouragement and other overwhelming emotions; there are others that increase self-confidence; give help with indecisiveness; and in general restore a sense or normality and peace.
On a physical level, there are essences that detox the body with the advantage that you don't have to change your lifestyle in any way.
On the mental level, there are essences that focus the mind, help with reducing negative thought patterns and help with big decisions such as changing career.
For a quick fix, there are even Bach Flower Essences that take the sting out of feeling tired, jet-lagged or hungover.
How do they work?
- They go to the source of the mental/emotional problem.
- Raise the energy levels of the body.
- Stimulate the body's innate healing mechanism.
Positive health is a realm of well-being that starts with a pain-free state which is achievable through The Bowen Technique. Once in this state, Bach Flower essences are an excellent way of achieving increases to your energy levels and having a naturally vibrant state of well-being. Exactly how they work is complex and extremely individual for each person, but the benefits are clear.
How to get them
- Included as support system for The Bowen Technique
- Please contact me to book an appointment.